Saturday, April 24, 2010

Frustration

I think I will be the only one who blog twice a day. I'm bored. I'm tired.

I know I will be having my SAT test next week.
I know I will be having my TOEFL test on 22th of MAY.
I know I have to be hardworking.
I know I have to stop facebooking.
I know I have to stop watching video.
I know I have to get up from the computer, NOW.

but I just refused.

I have no idea what should I do now.
I hate making choices, but literally I have to.
I hate people keep on asking me " Where do you apply for your U?" like seriously, I will give you a supercilious look if somebody ask again.
I hate to think of the application things.
I hate to search on the internet about those universities things.
I just don't know what I should take.

but I know I have to do that.Even if I will fail and lost my dream.

Well, Good Luck to myself... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment