Tuesday, August 10, 2010

M.I.S.S.

I miss my bible. SOoooo much~~
Regret I didn't it along with me when I came here...=(
I want to have my bible. My BIBLE.I want to read it.. T.T
Bible in the phone is just totally different with my own BIBLE..i mean the bible in book form.
and I really miss my church...miss it very much...miss the way we have our singspiration and the way we praise our Lord ...tears filled my eyes when I watched the video clips of our brothers and sisters in Christ from Korea..
miss those moments when I was in Korea. miss those moments when we woke up at 4 in the morning just to praise and pray to our God. really miss it...I really really miss it...
I want to have my intimacy with God back to me..feels really bad when I thought of it.
I'm really tired. Really really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment