Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter.

Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday.
 I thought of Jesus during the movie. My faith and my believe.

Voldemort is like Satan, the Devil. with a snake somemore.. Building his army with his followers..and call up people to follow him. which, the exact things Satan is doing too.
Harry is like Jesus, willing to sacrifice himself to save the others.
Neville reminds me of a verse from bible, “Let no man despise thy youth;but be thou an example of the believes, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1Timothy.

There's a scene where Harry willing to face Voldemort alone and Voldemort killed him. Harry died* eventually he isn't. The scene reminds me that life changes when we accept Christ as our savior. "I am crucified with Chirst; nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ live in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." We abandon the old and the sinful us, and start a whole new life with Jesus.

Fighting against the Dark Lord is just like fighting against satan. It is tough and we seem vulnerable. But in the end we will win the battle. and those who falls and not believe in Lord shall die. Forever.

The world is tempting. Stay strong.

oh and btw, the movie is not bad. not as bored as I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment