Sunday, July 17, 2011

Please understand why I never visit my rich friend and this is my experience relating to you

LOL had a great laugh while reading.
 

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and.....

Question : What would you like to have...? Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate,
                 Cappuccino, Frapuccino, or Coffee?

Answer : Tea please

Question : Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, iced
                 tea, Chinese tea or green tea?

Answer : Ceylon tea

Question : How would you like it? Black or white?

Answer : White

Question : Milk, or fresh cream?

Answer : With milk

Question : Goat's milk, or cow's milk

Answer : With cow's milk please.

Question : Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?

Answer : Um, I'll just take it black.

Question : Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?

Answer : With sugar

Question : Beet sugar or cane sugar?

Answer : Cane sugar

Question : White, brown or yellow sugar?

Answer : Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead.

Question : Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?

Answer : Mineral water

Question : Flavored or non-flavored?

Answer : I think I'll just die of thirst

No comments:

Post a Comment