Friday, July 30, 2010

2nd week

lol my 2nd week of class ended...duh..i wonder wat did i learned...
I'm either sleeping or day-dreaming during my class...believe me i didn't did it purposely..
and i was not the one should be blame OK??...(u.u) *crossing my fingers...

I should manage my money and time real well..
especially my money...gosh..im kinda spending like hell...duh...how how how???
but im cutting down now...coz i see the consequences...and its scarry...=(
lol..but overall my life now is awesome...*since test and exams haven comes..keke.

hmm..gonna move to the condo opposite to my Uni le...haha..will be more convenience...but gonna leave my friends whom I stayed at their house for almost a month..haha...really gives thanks to God to bring them to me...they helped my a lot...really lots....hmm..but dunno how to tell them...hope I didn't do something that made them angry...her name is florence tiong wei jie...haha..and her husband zhang fei qiang...really thank both of you so much...thanks for your generosity...^^ will remember u always...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment