Sunday, July 11, 2010

Productive.

hmm...I updated my blog every single day since I arrived KL.
Why?? because I have nothing to do. My friends were working and I will have to stay at home since I don't know the bus route clearly.
So blogging is the only productive things I did. >.<
BUT, hope today will be a really PRODUCTIVE day..
I need to buy lots of things....=(
Time flies....My Uni life will gonna start soon...real soon...kinda worry...what if I don't like the environment...what if I can't get along with my course mate...what if I can't cope with my study...what if I didn't meet new friends...what if my condo is bad...what if I can't get use to the life in here...what if I run out of money.....what if I were alone....what if I can't meet you...
I knew God will provide..and He did...and I hope my faith will grow...I know I worried..too much worries...

No comments:

Post a Comment