Saturday, May 1, 2010

YAY ^^

So that's it!!!!YAY!!!
I finished my SAT !!!!! Woohooooo~~
Although I didn't really work very hard on it, but at least I do my very best.
SAT is...well, the mathematics part are so easy but the English section is damn hard...
But anyway, what had past is past, I will now resting in peace and be prepared for my TOEFL test.

^^..Im just so happy

But, I also did a terrible mistake today... =(
I bought a pair of HANG TEN short pants which I can only wear at home for RM89++...
I know,I know....I am the one who bought it and I have to blame myself...I don't know what happened to me when I bought that pants....All I know is that I need a short pants because its awfully warm and the next thing I know is that I'm paying the money for my pants and a singlet and a shirt...What an idiot I am...I mean that pants is too short to be wearing out and I still bought it...gosh....I'm a NUTs~~~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment